Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

My Visual Mihi





Kia Ora, This is my Visual Mihi, I am telling you a little about myself. The one of the left down side is my sports, I like playing types of activities I even like to give sports a try, some of the sports are kidder my things I'm Comfortable with a buddy with me that will help me. On the right side down is my culture I am a lot of cultures but I couldn't put it all in so I choose the ones that mean to me like the one in yellow is Niue is apart of my Dad side Maori is my Mum side. I love performing in those cultures. on the right side up if my kapa haka I join last year in 2018 we were in the competition at Finlayson school is was the best even if we came last at least we join and gave it a try. on the left side up is my family I love my family a lot so thats why I put it up in the left side up.

No comments:

Post a Comment