Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

School holidays?

School holidays

In the school holiday Me , Mum, Second older sister and friends we went to
otara market on Saturday last week, we went to support my older sister with
her fishing team her picture was on the first notebooks, for the sign up the
notebook had information about going fishing and about what kinds of fish
are in the sea, when my sister had given the booklets out. We needed to give
out the pieces of books to random people so that they can come out fishing
so they learn the basic rules for fishing on a boat. They needed a life jacket
so the kids or adults don’t drown in the ocean that's why they need to learn
to swim at school, when we were handing them out we started to give
examples about the life jackets the new ones how to work the life jacket
them my sister started to explain about the fishing team about what you
can learn from and explore the fishing skills. They were doing prizes I was
ask to go up when i went up they ask me a question I answer then after I won
the prize I went to go help my mum with the bag because we were only there
for a couple of hours, when we went to go hop in the car then went to go eat
a snack after we ate we arrive at home after we got drop off we thanked
the driver then yeah. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment