Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

how to make a sandwich

how to make a sandwich


Maria So here is our sandwich it is yum it was easy to make but when we started to
taste it. When you started to make it like you love to make it and you are teaching kids
how to make a sandwich some kids don’t know how to make one.
It was so delicious fantastic. We started to record our sandwich when we started to make
the sandwich

Ingredients :
2 slices of  Bread
2 teaspoons of  Butter
1 slice of Cheese
2 slices of Ham
3 slices of Tomato
2 slices of Lettuce

  1. Put the slices of bread on the plate.
  2. Spread  of butter to the slice "of bread
  3. Add a pinch of cheese on the bread .
  4. Then add the ham on top of the bread.
  5. Slice the tomato. With a Knife add 2 tomato slices.
  6. Get 2  "lettuce. from the packet, put the lettuce on top of the tomato

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria,

    I found your ingredient list really helpful because it told me exactly what I needed. I got a bit confused when I read the paragraph at the top and some of the instructions though. Can you edit this so I (and other readers) can have a go at making the sandwich from your recipe?

    ReplyDelete