Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

About Me Malaga

Malaga Shield 
Today i was finishing my Shield i was writing about what i like to do and whats my jobs.
i was doing my dreams and aspiration my dream is to take care of animals i don't like animals dying around the world some people are not taking care of them. then i was doing who in my support group well my mum is first because she always listens to me and i always talk about it to her everyday. My skills were helping people or animals i like my literacy class and maths. My Values were Family and Respecting others and worrying about my life. my qualities were loving and caring for another. I'm intrest of activities and drawing, i like dancing and culture. I like Gaming as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria,
    My name is Aaliyah and I am a year 8 student currently attending St Pius X.
    I really liked your shield, I really liked that you want to look after animals.
    I also did this shield last year, and you and I have the same values.

    Keep it up!
    Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete