Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Everything we know about Guitar

 Everything we know about guitar?

Today we were doing a create task about music we were put in partners with our date of birthday of the mouth we all had a  partner we were writing some facts about guitars we were doing a brain storm about guitar when we were thinking of what to write about. At the end of the brainstorming about guitar miss was calling people up by spinning the wheel on the board some of the people were waiting for their turn to come but their was only some people went up.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Maria - it looks like you had a busy and productive time at Music yesterday during your Tech rotations at Tamaki College. I learnt something new from your brainstorming - there are three types of guitar - Spanish, Acoustic and Electric. Can you play the guitar? Can you play another musical instrumment? I tried to learn the saxophone when I was your age - I enjoyed it but I could only make loud noises. I needed to practise much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i can play piano but not that good at guitar but i'm learning

    ReplyDelete