Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

My own Narrative?

One sunny day she went to go downstairs to go to eat breakfast and go play with Serena and tell her everything that had happened last night. So I did we went to go sit down with the flower and I started to talk to her about the waterfall that I’m going to find, by myself unless if you want to come along with me to go searching for my waterfall so Serena said yes I’m coming because your my best friend and best friends never go alone. I went to start packing when I finished packing I went to go see Serena if she finishes packing, so she started to walk thru the forest on the last day to find the waterfall they finally found the waterfall but once she was walking toward there was a man that came across then he said stop don't move this is a secret waterfall but I found it and so I’m going she pushes him aside and she touches the water saying finally we found it so they headed back and said family lets go to the waterfall so they went and had their beautiful life. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment